|Shrink Fit extensions fit into any toolholder|
Shrink fit extensions are used with most types of tool holders including: collet chucks, shrink-fit holders, hydraulic chucks, milling chucks, end mill holders, etc. They hold cutting tool shank sizes of: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8".
- More rigid and better T.I.R. than collet extensions
- Extended reach and slim design fits tight clearances
- Works with your existing tool holder inventory
- Lower cost than any other shrink fit system!
- Improved rigidity makes carbide cutting tools last longer
- Eliminates purchasing dedicated shrink-fit tool holders